- The adoption of green initiatives in logistics service providers - a strategic perspective
- Firm performance and environmental collaboration in manufacturing
- A decision-tree-based study of the effect of the objective structure of the supply chain members on their sustainability-related behaviour
- Cabotage and sulphur regulation change: cost effects to Northern Europe
- Sustainable behaviour of manufacturers in supply chain context - an international approach
- In the search for the infinite servers queue with Poisson arrivals busy period distribution exponential behaviour
Home » Management » Special Issues » Special issue published: "Putting Together Environmental Sustainability and Profitability in Logistics and Supply Chains"